Re: Odd Triumph Seen

To: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Odd Triumph Seen
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 03:28:18 -0700
I saw one of these at the Highland Games-it was there with the original
owner! It was a post war car-I remember that the trunk was interesting in
shape and size. I believe it was marketed under one name in Britain and
under another over here and yes, it is an unusual sort of car. I wish I
could remember everything the nice, elderly scot told me about his car-but,
alas, I can't. My guess is that the owner is holding on to it for more
sentimental reasons than anything else. Would be nice to know the story. I
bet someone on the Triumph mailing list would know all about this model.
Where is Capitola? I'm in Orange County-near Newport Beach. Are you affwcted
by our heatwave?

Laura G.
"78 Spitfire named 'Nigel'