Madonna

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Madonna
From: ORMJIM@webtv.net (Jim Philpott)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:36:01 -0800 (PST)
I just returned from Triumphest in sunny San Luis Obispo, California.  I
think I had the nicest TR6 there that didn't get a trophy, Oh well.
At least I had a pleasant 2000 drive and  the pleasure of meeting Nigel
and his keeper.  I didn't recognize any other listers.
We had a great drive thru the Napa valley on the way down and a great
drive up highway 1 on the way back.  But most of all my wife and I were
suprised to see Nigel's keeper in the mens room in the basement of the
Madonna Inn.