Re: Madonna

To: "Jim Philpott" <ORMJIM@webtv.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Madonna
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:04:04 -0800
If you knew me better, you wouldn't have been surprised at all! <G>

I went to look at the other mens room-and there was a MAN! in it-(we took a
look anyway-lovely copper water wheel-how do they keep it soo shiny?)

It was nice meeting you too-sorry about not winning anything-couldn't have
been one of the cars I was judging because I think that between the cold and
the time my day started-I was really nice to everyone in the judging-to make
sure next time though-slip me a $20 ;-)

See you next year in San Ramon!

Laura G. and Nigel