Re: 150 CD's

To: Craig <smi2685@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: 150 CD's
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 21:03:23 -0500

Craig wrote: (heavily chopped for editorial purposes...)

> OK listers,
> My 71 Spit has been in restoration for 2 1/2 years, my wife has come to
> literally hate it.
>
> I truly think that maybe she would like it better if it RAN !
>
> The question is,
> I actually tried to start it last weekend before the Ice storm and I have a
> carb problem.
>
> Craig Smith
> smi2685@ibm.net
>
> Any ideas.

Have you considered a trade-in?

And regarding the car, carbs aren't that hard to fix!

;^)

Seriously though, I'm curious how many of y'all are married to people who just
don't "get" this hobby of ours...   Mine's really cool about it.  Is that really
rare?

John