Re: 150 CD's

To: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>, "Craig" <smi2685@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: 150 CD's
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:26:29 -0500
> From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
> To: Craig <smi2685@ibm.net>
> Cc: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: 150 CD's
> Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 9:03 PM
>

> Seriously though, I'm curious how many of y'all are married to people who
just
> don't "get" this hobby of ours...   Mine's really cool about it.  Is that
really
> rare?
>
> John

Not here!!! In fact the 62 TR4 that I have owned since 66 was my only car
when I first met my wife. The 67 TR4A was to be hers but now likely will be
mine because the 70 Spitfire Mk3 is hers but I get to drive it periodically
until the 67 is on the road. However, she really wants a TR3 so the Spit
probably will end up with one of my daughters (although the
oldest-15-really wants a 50's or 60's Land Rover). OTOH, the 68 Triumph
Trophy 250 motorcycle is all hers since she is the only one in the family
with a motorcycle licence (it preceded her car licence).

She's the one that wants to move to the country so we will have room to
build a drive shed to store and work on the vehicles after we have
retired....fun, fun, fun!!!
Cheers
Keith