Re: 150 CD's

To: suchak@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: 150 CD's
From: aeh53@juno.com (Andrew E. Henderson)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:34:12 -0600
John
Not really that rare.  My wife was aghast when I purchased my 71.
("What?  You mean to tell me that you bought a car and you didn't even
drive it?")  However, when I now mutter something about getting rid of it
(usually when some project is not going too well),  her response is more
along the lines of "Over my dead body!  You'll be out of here before I
let you get rid of it!"  BTW, she still cannot drive a manual
transmission.

Cheers

Andy H.