First and last post....

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: First and last post....
From: "tim ob" <iphituss@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 09:42:05 PST
Man you people need some moderation. I joined because I thought I might
start looking for a Spitfire to go along with my Alpine.
Now the Alpine and Tiger lists can get a little wordy but there is major
crap being posted here... Won't metion any names but think before you
hit the send button if the whole world really wants to know about your
life with N...l.

Sorry for the mild flame but this could be a good resource for
information as is the Rootes group lists but who wants to wade through
the garbage.
Bye.

tim obrien

<amace@unix2.nysed.gov>