Re: First and last post....

To: "tim ob" <iphituss@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: First and last post....
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:04:23 -0800
For those who are offended by my posts, 1.) Nigel is the car-that's the cars
name. And 2.) I thought we were here to share not only tech talk but our
love for Spitfires. I think these stories are great-and do something to
bring us closer (You can tell I'm a woman by that remark, I guess!) And 3.)
Sorry if I offend anybody-can't talk to my therapist about my hobby-she
doesn't understand!

Laura G.
'78 BRG Spitfire named Nigel