Re: First and last post....

To: "tim ob" <iphituss@hotmail.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: First and last post....
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 10:38:56 -0800
Laura,

Ignore the grump behind the side curtains. It is obvious that is not
willing to make the investment to the group, in order to partake in the
wisdom of the group. This fellow seems to be the sort who would rather
spend an evening pouring over encyclopedias & the yellow pages than
conversing with friends. I am sure that he will be much happier elsewhere,
rather than playing in the sandbox with the rest of us.

- Mark