Re: Multiple seat Triumphs

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>,
Subject: Re: Multiple seat Triumphs
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 10:09:10
Actually, after thinking overnight I have realized there is one Triumph,
most often forgotten, that I have simply fallen in love with.  The Triumph
Southern Cross Gloria.  The fact that there are only 2 or 3 known in the US
and maybe 50 or so in the world adds to my determination to try and find
one.  Brad, Andy, don't suppose you have one parked under a tree next to
one of your TR3/4s do you.  Has anyone else ever actually seen one?

Patrick Bowen

At 08:42 AM 1/7/99 -0500, Atwell Haines wrote:
>At 03:45 PM 1/6/99 -0500, Andrew Lindeman wrote:
>>If you want a Triumph with more than two seats, forget the herald.  Import
>>a Dolomite Sprint from the UK.
>
>How about a late 40's Triumph 1800 or 2000 Saloon?   Guy in our Club has
>one of each.
>
>They are two seater droptops with RUMBLE SEATS in the back!  Kind of neat.
>

>He just bought a Jowett Jupiter (now we _know_ he's a sick puppy) so might
>sell one of the Triumphs.
>Atwell Haines
>'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO
>Succasunna, NJ USA