Re: Multiple seat Triumphs

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Multiple seat Triumphs
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:21:45 -0600
Hi Patrick!

The president of our local club (Dallas), the Red River Triumph Club,
has one and it is gorgeous!  His name is Duncan Wood, and while the car
was in great condition already, he is going over it this winter to make
sure it is perfect.  It is red, and the most common comment we hear
about it at All British Car Day is, "What a beautiful MG!"  (Hiss,
boo!)  There is also a gentleman in California who has the only other
one I know of in the States.

Hope this helps!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)