Re: Multiple seat Triumphs

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Multiple seat Triumphs
From: Zach <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 11:10:21 -0500
Well, when you start to compare a Herald to a Southern Cross, it's roughly
like comparing cheddar to gruyere.  They are both very tasty, but one just
has that much more exotic flavour.  The one time I rode in a Herald, it was
certainly fun, but the seats were so springy!  I felt as if I was going to
slide off of them.  Then again, the engine (which a friend was in the
process of reassembly) still had a few snaggles left.  Either way, yes,
Andy, the Herald is no Niagra Falls.  =']

Zach Zaletel

I know of a nice GT6 in the midwest (albeit for a high price) if anyone
feels the need to add another car to their stable.  Hmm...  If someone
purchased the car and needed me to store the car for them, it would be well
looked after... mwa ha ha ha (more manaical laughter...) -z