Re: hardtop fit and color

To: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: Re: hardtop fit and color
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:04:08 -0500
I've seen them painted white, which actually looks better than one might
think..   It also eliminates the hassle of trying to color match the top
to the tub, which could prove tricky unless you still have some of the
BRG on the shelf and the tub hasn't sun-faded much.

Might also help to keep the interior cooler too (by reflecting heat)

Just my two cents.

John