Spitfire Hardtop -Reply

To: stefanr@bealenet.com
Subject: Spitfire Hardtop -Reply
From: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:10:14 -0600
Thanks, but I already purchased one.  There are a few others on the list
that might be interested, so I can forward this to them and see if any of
them are interested.

Let me know if you desire me to do this.  Or you can join the list and do it
yourself.  Be sure to let me know more particulars, as you will need to
respond to them with the same one by one by one...

Thanks for the thought,

Kevin

>>> "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com> 01/13/99 11:52am >>>
I noticed your posting on the Spitfire list re. your search for a hardtop.
I have one for sale if you are still looking. It needs a general
restoration, though.
I'm in Va.
CHEERS!
Stefan