SV: dash overlay

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: dash overlay
From: Jørgen Klitholm <jk@benau.dk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:12:56 +0100
My experience with the dash overlay is that it doesnt fit at all. After
getting frustrated with trying to make it fit, I threw the old one away
and used the overlay - only - instead. I glued foam to the inside to
make the distance correct, and trimmed the outside with leather. The
result is actually a lot neater than the original thing.

Jorgen (Denmark)
69 Spit6 mk3
55 TR2