RE: NON LBC - Triumph Support Vehicle

To: "'jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil'" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: NON LBC - Triumph Support Vehicle
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:40:54 -0600
Patrick,

I'd try the dealer.  If the dealer turns you down or gives you the
run-around then it's time to jump up the food chain at Chevy.  I'll see if I
can dig up the appropriate # at the Chevy Customer Assistance Center (one of
my customers) for complaints like you've got.

My question to you is:  has the dealer done any servicing in the recent past
that might have disturbed the pan/timing cover gaskets?  That's more fuel
for getting the dealer fix.

Jim