RE: NON LBC - Triumph Support Vehicle

To: "'jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil'" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: NON LBC - Triumph Support Vehicle
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:00:21 -0600
Patrick,

I'd be inclined to accept the 50/50 offer... if they'll pay 1/2 the fines
when you're pulled over by the EPA!

Otherwise it's your call.  If the repair bill isn't ridiculously high and
they do fix the problem then it may be the best you can do without a serious
fight.

Seriously, whenever the domestic makers talk about matching the quality of
the imports... I wonder if they mean the mid-80s Yugos  (there I go, now
I'll be flamed by the Yugo contingent!).  I

On an ironic note... at this years 24 Hours of Daytona the Chevy Corvette
also developed a serious oil leak.. .maybe your Lumina developed a
"sympathetic leak"?    I was going to say something like... Two letters and
leaks oil... MG.... or GM?  :-)

Jim