Re: Weber DCOE Information

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DCOE Information
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:42:51 -0500
Hey Joe:

My Cannon (single DCOE) manifold measures 4 1/2 inches from flange to flange
(head to carb)

My DCOE40 measures 4 5/8 from the manifold flange to the air cleaner mount,
and the air cleaner adds  3 1/2 inches to that.  The total from the head to
the "top" of the air cleaner is 12 1/8 inches.

The rough dimensions of the DCOE are 4 5/8 long, 7 inches wide (at the
throttle shaft) and 5 1/2 inches tall (to the top of the jet cover nut).

regards,

John