Re: Who Was It???

To: Thorn <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: Who Was It???
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 18:59:22 -0600
Well, all I can say is you're welcome...And that it's the gratification
I feel for being able to help.

The weather seems to be warming up some (HAH! nearing 50!) here in
Chicago so my Spit (no-name) and I can start coming out of hybernation.
I'll be getting back to updating the site with more interesting stuff.
Bonnet replacement (I hope!) and a complete rear-end overhaul (depending
on what's wrong)...

Oh and some carb work - oh and some electronic ignition work - oh and a
paint job - oh and - oh and - oh and

<laugh>

Thanks for the kind words!

Vic