RE: Dash & Guages

To: "'Ray Bryant'" <photoray@flash.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dash & Guages
From: "Colhard, Chuck" <ColhardC@cadmus.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:44:47 -0500
I have a new solid wood dash in Nigel (71 Spit) - a medium walnut with a
gloss varnish finish..Looks pretty snappy - have a walnut shifter knob with
a "Spitfire" cloisonné insert on top that matches. Go for it!

Chuck and Nigel - Atlanta
(Out of respect for Laura and Nigel, I will refer to my Nigel as
"Little Nigel" in the future).