Re: Front Coil Springs

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Coil Springs
From: cecil wise <cwise@southwind.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 20:28:10 -0600
Hi John,

I got my uprated, lowered springs for my '80 Spitfire from TriumphTune #TT4302
Ph #0181-867-2020.  These lowered the car about an inch while increasing the
spring rate to 330 lb/in vs 180 lb/in for stock springs.  With these and Koni
shocks, the ride is decidedly firm, but not bone jarring.   Suspension ended up
at somewhere around 1/2 deg negative camber and about 0  toe.
There is a photo of the car with these springs at
http://www.powwwer.net/users/walt/gallery.html   white Spit, 3rd car down.

Cecil
'65, '80 Spitfire
'62 Vitesse