Re: Front Coil Springs

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Coil Springs
From: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:09:46 -0500
As long as we're on the subject of coil springs, what's the consensus on
lowering the front of a Spitfire?  I'd like to drop it about 1" to 2".  Is
there a source for shorter springs?  Can the coils be cut without compromising
their integrity?  Are there any alignment ramifications associated with such an
act?

Thanks in advance,

John