dipstick guiding shaft

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: dipstick guiding shaft
From: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:10:30 -0800
OK, I did the stupidest thing.  I have bent the dipstick guide for the
engine block on my 1500cc motor   PLEASE don't ask me how I did this...
Anyhow, it's pretty screwed up.  Does anybody have a dipstick guide lying
around that they could part with?  In case anybody is wondering what the
heck I'm talking about, it's the hollow tube about 2" long that is
installed in the engine block that the dipstick then goes into..

 Huw Upshall                      Email:
                                        @home: hupshall@wolfenet.com
                                        @work: hupshall@microsoft.com
                                  http:
                                        @home: www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'