dash questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: dash questions
From: PLOSCAR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 02:56:04 EST
Saw recent posts on refinishing dashes.  I am refinishing the dash on my 67
Spitfire Mk III and want to replace rubber seals/gaskets between the guages
and the dash.  I cannot find a supplier for these, although Vicky Brit appears
to carry seals for the inside of the guages.  Any ideas?

Also, I am looking for a turn signal indicator lamp (the part that mounts on
the dash surface).  Got carried away while dismantling the dash.  Does anyone
have a suggestion as to where to find a replacement.

Thanks

Bruce Larson
67 (registered as 68) Spitfire Mk III
Hilo, Hawaii