Re: Bleeding the Clutch

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>,
Subject: Re: Bleeding the Clutch
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:58:54 -0500
One suggestion - get one of those "Eezi-bleeder" one way valve bleeders and
install it - I did this in Freddy and it make bleeding the clutch MUCH easier
as you can just pump away without having to open and close the thing. I also
bought a set for the brake cylinders but have not installed them yet. I think
it was only ~$50 for all five, and the clutch takes the same size as the
brakes.

-Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit