Spitfire Frame

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Frame
From: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:45:44 -0500
Listers
I just had my first experience buying parts
from someone in this group and I have to say
it couldn't have been more enjoyable.
I bought a frame from Glenn Trunnell in North Carolina
and while I was somewhat nervous about trusting his
description of it  i.e. completely solid, never patched
and sandblasted and painted with POR15.
It was everything he said it was and well worth
driving from Canada to pick it up. Glenn supplied me
with excellent directions to his house( a good thing after
you have been driving 12 hours) and was very friendly
even though I got him out of bed. Sorry Glenn.
Anyway I just wanted to pass on that it was a pleasant
experience and I hope to have many more.

Chris Taylor
75 Spitfire(about to have a frame off restoration)
Burlington, Ontario