Rogues Gallery Updates

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rogues Gallery Updates
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:08:50 EST
Listers,

A few people sent me updates to their Rogues Gallery pages within the last
week or so, unfortunately I had proplems and had to reload my hard drive and
lost all my recent email.  I am finally back up and running but no longer have
the updates you sent in.  I'm not even sure who it was, there were several.
If you check the gallery and I did not make the change or make your new page,
please send them to me again I will be happy to make the updates for you.

If your not represented on the Rogues Gallery yet, you should stop on by and
check it out and even submit yourself to be added.  Everyone is welcome,
especially our lurker friends.  It would be nice to get to know you more.

David Gates
http://members.aol.com/gatesdavid/index.htm