Spitfire Frame

To: "Todd.Harbold@astrapharmaceuticals.com"
Subject: Spitfire Frame
From: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:20:54 -0500
Todd
I don't think the frame weighs anymore than 100 LBS.
as us two fifty year olds were able to handle it without
any problems or heart attacks. I moved the frame from North
Carolina to Ontario in a GMC Sonoma pickup without any
problems and being passed by a few highway patrol types.
The frame did hang over the back by about 5 feet but it
rode real solid and was not a problem.( a good thing after
driving 29 hours). Make sure you tie it down good and put
flags on the rear extremities and you shouldn't have any problems.
I hope you get a frame  in as good a shape as mine is in.
Best of luck
Chris Taylor
75 Spitfire
Burlington, Ontario