Rotary Spitfire S.O.S.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotary Spitfire S.O.S.
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:00:59 EST
Naturally, the minute I sold my 1500 Spitfire parts car I realized there were
a couple of things I forgot to take off of it.

Does anyone have one of the little oval shaped hood stops that mount to the
body and have a little piece of rubber in them. This is the piece that the
cone shaped hood adjuster (on the hood) sits down into on the body.

Also, when I rebuilt my steering rack, I didn't put the little washer and
grease fitting (I think) in the rack roughly in the area where the steering
column mates up with it.

I would gladly pay a modest fee, accept charity or trade a subscription to
Grassroots  Motorsports magazine for either or both of these items.

Thank you,
Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports