hard top rear glass

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: hard top rear glass
From: charles white <cwhite@mailhost.azstarnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:49:51 -0700 (MST)

Ok guys and gals, here goes.  When I purchased my 67 mk2 14 years ago, it
came with the rear window and two (2) bows (the things that hold the head
liner up) for a hard top.  I have never owned or plan on owning a hard top
for this car.  I, like a lot of you , am a "pack rat" when it comes to spit
parts, and have these stored in my shed.  The questions are:  1. What are
the dimensions of the glass and bows? I want to make sure these are what the
DPO  said they were.  2. What are these worth? (used and dusty)  3.  Does
someone want them.  If yes maybe we can do some horse trading (mk2 or 4
parts)as I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS.  The people on this list are a
wealth of info and if I can help great.  As for fitting into a spit, I'm 6'7
and  ???? pounds, its close with the top up, but 99% of the time its down...

Location:  SUNNY TUCSON  AZ  When are you getting here Joe?  ;->
cwhite@azstarnet .com

charlie white
2 67 spitfires
2 72 spitfires one daily driver other for parts