ZS CD150

To: spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: ZS CD150
From: John Weber <weberjm@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:16:05 -0800
Heyo,

Got my carb kit today.  Goodies galore...except for the ONE F&^^($@!
piece I need.

According to Haynes, page 108, item 16 in the drawing (which is really
freaky, because for a switch the book is EXACTLY what I have) shows a
deceleration valve unit and gasket.

OK...guess what part on my carb is clearly ripped, burned, and otherwise
deteriorated past reuse?  Yup...the valvey thing inside the deceleration
valve unit.
Guess which part isn't part of the kit I have?  Yup.

Does anyone have any knowledge on this part that I need?
I will start the bidding with my first born male child (he eats like a
horse and I need the cash to work on the car...)

John