Emissions Help - Thank You

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Emissions Help - Thank You
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:41:00 -0800
Just wanted to thank all who responded to my request for help in
restoring all the emissions stuff back into my '79 Spitfire.

I am somewhat resource limited as I share my discretionary time and
money with my other hobby of 37 years, Ham Radio, so the costs involved
in restoring my '79 are very important to me.

I am brand new to this reflector (yesterday) and so far I am very
impressed with the quality of those folks here that I have come into
contact with.

Thanks.

Reid