Heated Seats ???

Subject: Heated Seats ???
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:25:25 -0800
Hello all,

Now I know some of you will probably consider this an insane and
sacrilegious questions, but here goes anyway. Does anyone know of a place
that sells the necessary materials to heat car seats? My daily driver has
them and it's got me to thinking of how nice it would be in the convertible
at night with top down and the seats heated. And since I have to completely
rebuild my TR3 seats anyway, I thought I may as well at least look into the
possibility.

So has anyone ever done such a thing in an LBC? Does anyone know where I'd
be able to buy the heating components?

Thanks for any suggestions and/or abuse!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (someday)