RE: High School Spit abuse

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, <SpitfireKP@aol.com>
Subject: RE: High School Spit abuse
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:09:56 -0800
My son drives my Spitfire to school most days. His friends have been
threatening to pick it up and move it to the center of the football field. I
know it's only a matter of time until they do. I just hope I find out so
that I can take a few pictures while it's still there.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (which when done he will NOT be driving to school!)