Rotary Spitfire SOS (Final I hope)

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotary Spitfire SOS (Final I hope)
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:51:40 EST
First, I want to thank everybody who helped out in my distress. I got
everything I needed off the list. I believe I have figured out how to quickly,
cheaply and safely mount a Momo wheel to a 1977 Spitfire hub. No horn of
course, but my 1978 has the horn on the stalk anyway.

While preparing to put the hood back on, I realized that some where along the
way, I have lost my hood prop. Does anyone have one? I need it quickly, like
this weekend, or I'll be holding the hood open all weekend while trying to
tune the car. I will gladly pay a reasonable charge and two day shipping.

Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports