SPITseat replacements

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPITseat replacements
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:59:48 -0800

        While Paul Mostrom is working on replacing his seat foams and covers, I
have another question along the same lines.

        What is an appropriate price for a pair of rebuilt complete seats?  The
ones I have are.... well, they don't even qualify as remnants.  The frames
are there somewhat, but I'm not sure what's missing if anything.  The foams
and covers are so far gone that all I know is that the color was black
originally.  That's it.

        Local supplier quoted $250 for a pair.  Since I've paid nearly that for
reman bench seat for my ol' Chev PU, that's not horrible to consider, but
what's reasonable?
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |