Re: vendors

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: vendors
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:29:06 -0500
Well said Fred....as I was saying to Andy Mace a couple of days ago, I was
showing restraint this time since I almost always end  up making a
statement similar to this when the thread pops up. I held off this time to
see if someone else might express this view point...thanks. In my opinion,
these folks are our partners in the hobby and I make a point of trying to
buy something from each during the year...of course that gets easier and
easier as the fleet grows :-) but harder and harder as the costs rise :-(
Keith Stewart