RE: What a day..

To: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What a day..
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:10:20 -0500
John, I had a rare couple of days like that, working on the Spit racer I
bought from you, I have a donor car that's being disected and I'm ready to
swap engines. Work as much as you can on your car while in the 'pregnant'
stage. I have a 20 month old boy,  and projects tend to go a lot slower with
a newborn, it's not 'Honey I'll be in the garage all day, deal with the baby
while I have fun with the car...' I wouldn't trade it for anything in the
world, it just takes a little longer to get things done. Good thought
getting that Spit beater, I just bought a GT6 which I was going to swap
frames with the Spit but decided to tackle one more. So I am now working on
the Spit Racer project (that's how we call it), a tired GT6, my brown 80
Spitfire ground up, and (sorry) my 73 914 so so restoration. The cancerous
growth of cars and parts has outgrown my 2 car garage, and has spread to my
backyard... thank God for an understanding wife willing to negotiate :-)

Jack

80 Spitfire + 80 Spit parts car + 76 TR6 + 80 TR8 + 7X Spit racer + 70 GT6
84 380 SL + 73 914 2.0