vacation

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: vacation
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:42:32 -0500
Listers, since I am now retired I still try a manage 4 weeks of vacation
per year, this year will be 2 weeks for VTR & TRF combined as 1 nice
long trip. This week I was given the first 3 days of my planned 4 weeks
of time away, I painted the living room and dining room, walls, ceiling,
and trim. Now my immediate supervisor (labor boss), does not have a set
pay scale, (below minimum), she gives comp. time, so many days away for
so much of her approved work (honey do's) being completed and on time.
If I receive 2 days for 2 complete rooms of paint work, how much more
will it take for 26 more days ?? It's only a 4 bedroom house, and the
down stairs were completed last year. Since spring training for baseball
has started, I hope no chance she will "Farm me out" for the rest of my
paid vacation. Andy, Brad, Dan and Ken S. I will be in Portland, Trust
Me.   "FT"