Re: vacation

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: vacation
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:33:22 -0600
Well, we can see who wheres the pants in your family!  Hope you can find
enough rooms to paint.  Does your shed count as one?

> Listers, since I am now retired I still try a manage 4 weeks of vacation
> per year, this year will be 2 weeks for VTR & TRF combined as 1 nice long
> trip. This week I was given the first 3 days of my planned 4 weeks of time
> away, I painted the living room and dining room, walls, ceiling, and trim.
> Now my immediate supervisor (labor boss), does not have a set pay scale,
> (below minimum), she gives comp. time, so many days away for so much of
> her approved work (honey do's) being completed and on time. If I receive 2
> days for 2 complete rooms of paint work, how much more will it take for 26
> more days ?? It's only a 4 bedroom house, and the down stairs were
> completed last year. Since spring training for baseball has started, I
> hope no chance she will "Farm me out" for the rest of my paid vacation.
> Andy, Brad, Dan and Ken S. I will be in Portland, Trust Me.   "FT"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 2/15/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108