Bonnet

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonnet
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 18:43:09 -0500
OK, Bond is back together again. There was no leak in the intake
manifold water jacket. Only thing I can figure is that one of the hoses
wasn't clamped down completely and shot a stream of water to the middle
of the manifold where it dropped down onto the exhaust manifold. Anyhow,
he's back together and running, albeit on jacks. Now for the bonnet
question.

Are the inner washers absolutely necessary? I can't for the life of me
figure out how to slip them in while pushing the bolt through. Any
thoughts or ideas much appreciated.

Cheers

--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.seacoast.com/~jsweet/brotherh/index.html
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
Member Udorn VFW Post 10249