Re: soft-top replacement

To: Mark Sinclair <msinclair@dis-inc.com>
Subject: Re: soft-top replacement
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 22:47:14 -0500
This topic sort of gracefully segues to a question I've had on my mind
recently, specifically what is the correct method for folding down the soft
top on a later fixed style soft top?  I assume you remove all the snaps and
just stuff it all down in the well?  Do you have to unzip the back window?
What about the "sides"?  Fold them in?

John