Re: soft-top replacement

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: soft-top replacement
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:43:32 EST
Someone had once suggested to me that a soft towel folded between the side
windows and the rear window will keep them from rubbing against each other,
which will scratch the plastic, particularly if they are dusty or dirty.  I
put a couple of
snaps into the towel and use the snaps in the back of the top (where it is on
the rear deck) to hold it in place.  Yeah, it's aesthetically questionable,
but it does
seem to extend the plastic window's life.

-Greg