RE: wire wheel lug nuts

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: wire wheel lug nuts
From: Mark Sinclair <msinclair@dis-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:44:23 -0800
Brad - when I got my Spitfire the adaptors were installed using the
original wheel lug nuts. I wouldn't necessarily take this as the 'right
way' based on some of the other stuff the PO did but it is one data-point.
It has been kind of useful since I use a steel wheel as a spare so don't
have to carry around an extra set of lug nuts.
Mark