Crane cams trade in deal on Allison Ign.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Crane cams trade in deal on Allison Ign.
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:09:23 -0500
Hi,

This may be common knowledge, but I called Crane today to ask about a
problem with my allison ignition module,  (when the module heats up it
stops working), needless to say the module is considerably past the
warranty period, however if you have a defective module Crane will give you
a $30.00 trade in on a new XR-700, normally priced at $93.50 so after the
trade-in it's only $63.50, not a bad deal!  Their website is
www.cranecams.com and has a lot of info including the customer service
number.

Glenn Trunnell
'79 Spit