Re: Door handles/locks

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door handles/locks
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:44:03 EST
Are you serious?  Ya know, I suspect a trap for the unwary - "I was laying
through the back window, when someone lifted my car up and now it won't run
right, but turning it on and off fixed it".   :)

I guess it's gotta be true - who could make that up?   On reflection,  I
suppose
it's really not atypcial of some of my own LBC expereinces.  :)

Anyway, my "unencumbered by the thought process" guess would be:  any chance
the tilting of the car caused the gas to run out of the float chamber and
flood the
engine?  I think that you're obligated to recreate the exact conditions
(including laying upside in the car in the rain) and see if it re-occurs.  Can
we expect a full
report on our desks in the morning?  :)

Cheers!

-Greg