Re: Clutch Fluid

To: Trspit1500@aol.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Fluid
From: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:14:50 GMT
The only way I think this would be a problem was if you had converted your brake
system to silicon fluid, but not the clutch system.  But, if you haven't then
no problem that I can imagine, they both use the same fluid otherwise.

Cheers,

Neil
1980 Spitfire 1500 (Emma Peel - all dressed up for the ABFM)