Re: Crude Prices

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crude Prices
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:02:38 -0500
Perhaps, since we drive English cars, we should take the English attitude here.
In England, gas is at least three times the price here.  (Maybe 2.5X compared
to California, and 3.5X compared to New Jersey).  So, we should be amazed how
cheap
the stuff is, and not worry about a measly 10 cents per gallon difference here
or there...

Quiz: Try naming some liquids besides water that you can buy retail in small
quantities
more cheaply than gasoline.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

P.S.: One thing that sort of annoys me is the fact
that there is such a large variation in gas proces across the country.