Re: Crude Prices

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougbert@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Crude Prices
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:18:01 -0700
It's been noted by some of our English listers that most of their gas price
is government tax.

When we have a national health care system here-like in England, then I'll
pretend to adopt and English attitude.

I'm on disability and have many doctor bills to pay-(and I have health
insurance)-not to mention goudging prices on auto insurance-that .10 cents a
gal means whether or not I can drive sometimes. It really adds up!

I guess I'm just one of these people who has a hard tiem sitting back and
saying-oh well...And fair auto insurance prices-and gas prices are just two
of my many crusades.

O.K.-go ahead-flame me!<G>

Laura G. and Nigel