Re: Brake Pedal+Diff Leak

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Pedal+Diff Leak
From: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 22:02:36 PDT

>From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
>Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 00:23:40 -0400
>
>Did I mention that whatever oil is left in there is going to gush out as
>soon as it starts to move?

And I'd like to mention that this stuff has to be the most vile secretion
that a spitfire is capable of producing.  when I removed the 4.11 from mine
last fall I managed to get it all over me, the shorts I was wearing at the
time still stink after many many washings.  Also during transport in my
explorer the old diffy tipped and left a nice puddle in the back.  Had to
replace the carpet because I couldn't get the smell out!

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire
Celebrating our one year anniversary this weekend!